- Super Capacitor main characteristics
Super Capacitor is a power source that collects a lot of energy and emits high energy for several tens of seconds or a few minutes. Since it takes only a few seconds to charge and the power to be received at once is relatively high, it is suitable for storing energy. It is a new concept secondary battery (capacitor).
- Analysis of Super Capacitor Status and Business Goals
Super Capacitor capacity that are currently commercially available is that the equalization to the 2.7V / 3,000F.
The super capacitor of capacity of 2.7V / 70,000F which we primary developed by increasing capacity
It is a Super Capacitor with a capacity more than 24 times higher than the current market products.
Through this joint venture corporation, we will have developed a Super Capacitor with a high capacity of 2.7V
/ 140,000F, currently, it is aiming to complete the development of multi-layer (EMLC) products which are superior to the world's best technology double layer (EDLC).
products Important Technology
- Super Capacitor 70,000F Prototypes Completed
- Super capacitor manufacturing technology applying low- temperature plasma CVD method (lamination method)
- Hold Super Capacitor core process machine manufacturing and design technology
- Super Capacitor, Completed the development of a mixed-method
- Super Capacitor, Completed EMLC product concept design
- Super Capacitor, Nano graphene material procurement possible
- Hold Super Capacitor Software control Technology
- 1st: Establishment of joint venture between Investment Company and SUNTECH Equity structure: Investor% + SUNTECH% + Other% = 100%.
- Investment method
(1)Established an R&D corporation → Method of selling after development (2) Established R&D Corporation → To attract investment in mass-production
Patent application for Joint Venture Company
Mass-production of 2.7V 70,000F product and development of 2.7V 140,000F prototype
- 2nd: Mass-production of finished products and additional investment to develop additional ultra-high capacity super capacitors
* ChangwonUniversity,MasterofIndustrialSystem Engineering
* Ph.D.inLEDEngineering,PukyongNational University
* ViceChairmanofChangwonIndustry&University FusionCenterDirector,GyeongnamVenture Association
* Director,KoreaIndustrialParkManagement Association Career
* 1979~2003TongilHeavyIndustryDevelopmentTeam Manager
* 2014~PresentRepresentativeDirectorofGeumyong ElectricCo.,Ltd. Awards
* 2016’NationalAssemblyVicechairmanofthe RepublicofKorea’saward
- Super Capacitor Product Overview
Super Capacitor is a power source that collects a lot of energy and emits high energy for several tens of seconds or a few minutes.
Since it takes only a few seconds to charge and the power to be received at once is relatively high, it is suitable for storing energy.
It is a new concept secondary battery (capacitor.)
Ⅲ -2. Development Product Features
– Super Capacitor Features
* Energy storage with semi permanent lifetime (500,000 cycles)
* With high output characteristics enable rapid filling
* No protection circuit required and low risk of explosion
* Low energy density compared to lithium secondary
Ⅲ -3. Comparison of technologies with existing products -
Compared with competing products
[ Experiment contents ]
Under the same conditions, LS Mtron, Maxwell and SUNTECH performed the same performance test [ Experimental conditions ]
a. After 100% charge is completed, test is proceeded with LED module On.
b. Check the discharge amount of the initial capacitor(Check the discharge of the initial capacitors)
c. After that, discharging at 1% every 5 seconds(Discharge by 1% in 5 seconds thereafter)
d. Check total discharge for 30 minutes
Ⅲ -4. Base technology and manufacturing process
- Element technology of Super Capacitor
Source material ( Palm bark , phenol , petroleum coke )
Resurrection method (water vapor revival, drug revival)
Electrolyte Electrolytematerial(solvent,Cation Anion)
Ⅲ -4. I Base technology and manufacturing process
– Manufacturing process
Ⅲ -5. R&D condition
– Super Capacitor Present condition analysis
* Super Capacitor Present condition analysis
Super capacitors released worldwide are currently being applied to various demands with 2 .7V 3 ,000F products released from LS Mtron and Maxwell.
The first - stage developed product from our company is 2 .7V 70,000F
(the highest performance product 26 times more than the current released product) and the product to be developed through this joint
venture corporation is targeted at releasing 2 .7V 140,000F, and is finally aimed at developing Multi Layer (EMLC) products that are better than the current global technology level.
- 2.7V 3000F Launch - EDLC(Double layer)
- CNT Material Use
Development Goal Products
- 1st 2.7V 70,000F Completion
- At least 24 times more than existing
- 2nd 2.7V 140,000F Scheduled -Differentiation of Manufacturing
Methods(Laminated) with Competitor
Final target product
- EMLC(Multi layer)
- Using Nano graphene materials
-More than 1 million times the performance of EDLC products
– CESS System Composition
ESS is developed using the capacitors(super capacitor) material instead of
conventional battery materials such as lead and lithium when configuring ESS.
Pumping-up power generation -Night(Electric power Remaining) :
Water storage in upper reservoir -Daytime(Lack of Electric power) :
Power generation with saved water -Site selection is difficult
and the construction period is long.
Nuclear power generation
-Heat generated by nuclear fission of nuclear fuel such as uranium, is used to rotate the turbines and generate power.
-Site selection is difficult
and the construction period is long. -The recent nuclear accident has
raised the public's antipathy.
Thermal power generation
-Power generation by burning oil, coal, and natural gas rotating
turbines connected to generators.
-Site selection is difficult
and the construction period is long.
Pumping-up power generation/ Thermal power generation
/ Nuclear power generation is much needed Construction costs and time consuming.(about 10years)
-Ess is short time consuming and less restrictive installation location.
-ESS is essential element for next-generation power industries such as renewable energy and smart grids.
-The spread of smart grids is needed to overcome high initial investment costs.
– CESS's self I/O Microcomputer Control Circuit technology.
If you are interested in this product, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Dalaful Mini Hamster Keyrings Keychains Faux Rabbit Fur Pompom Fluffy Trinkets Car Handbag Pendant Key Chains Ring Holder K356